Bringing you the most helpful resources you need for your Rescue Mission
The following resources are available upon request.
- “Protecting your Mission in its Ministry from/to Sex Offenders.”
- “6 Reasons You May Not Be Adequately Insured.”
- “A Look at the New and Improved Certification Program and Why You Need It.”
- “ABC’s of Insuring Rescue Missions.”
- “How to Make Your Mission Lawsuit Proof.”
- “Seven Ways to Lawsuit Proof Your Mission.”
- “Are Your Residents or Volunteers Considered Employees and Why It Matters.”
- “The Questions Nobody Asked.”
- “Assessing and Minimizing Exposures to Natural Disasters.”
- “The Threat and Treatment of Employment Practices Liability.”
- “Getting the most out of your Health Benefits Plan.”
- “Steps to Promote a Safe and Secure Environment for Those We Lead and Serve.”
- “Understanding Legal and Liability Issues in Mission-Operated Enterprises.”
- Staff Screening Guide.
- Preventing Losses – Techniques for Non-Profit Organizations and Social Service Agencies.
We are here to serve you while you strive to serve others.
If you are interested in receiving a free, no-obligation insurance quote for your rescue mission, please download the application here.
Brian H. Merriam, CPCU, ARM, AAI
P. 877-MERRIAM (637-7426) Ext. 201
The Merriam Agency
Attn: Brian Merriam
P.O. Box 1038
Schenectady, NY 12301-1038